A natural, organic bug repellent spray made with organic witch hazel and a blend of essential oils that repels insects Naturally!
• All Natural, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO
• A safe natural substitute for chemical-laden bug repellents
• Not harmful to the environment
• Fresh clean scent
• Effective natural bug spray for the whole family
How to Use:
• Shake vigorously before using — Works best if shaken before each application!
• Apply to the skin as often as required paying special attention to places that bugs like to bite you
• Apply to the pulse points on your body. These areas, which have more body heat due to the warmth of your blood, are the best spots to apply a scent that you want to last a bit longer. Pulse points are located behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow, and behind your knee
• If wearing short pants or shirts, lightly spray onto exposed skin, avoiding eyes and mucous membranes
• Most effective if applied about 5 minutes before venturing outside
• Reapply as needed
• If you are pregnant, please discuss the use of any product with your health care provider
• Do not directly spray into face–for application to face apply to hands and wipe on face avoiding contact with eyes and mouth.
• For small children or those with sensitive skin it is recommended that you do a patch test before using and if you have any questions, check with your healthcare provider
• Please have adults do the applying and do not apply to young children’s hands
• Avoid contact with eyes–in case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water
Better than: Our special blend of essential oils includes lemon eucalyptus, recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as an alternative to DEET.
Care: Store in a cool dry place. Please use within 9months of purchase.
Packaging: Comes in a metal spray bottle.
When done: When done recycle the metal bottle.
There are no reviews yet.