A certified organic, natural bug repellent lotion bar stick with our special blend of essential oils that includes lemon eucalyptus, recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as an alternative to DEET!
• Moisturizing base of virgin shea butter and jojoba oil soothes and softens skin
• DEET- Free
• Keep insects away naturally!
• A safe organic alternative to chemical laden bug repellents
• Slip the handy natural insect repellent roll-on into your pocket or backpack
• Packaged in eco-friendly, recyclable, compostable cardboard push-up tubes
• No Plastic!
How to Use:
• Apply to the skin as often as required paying special attention to places that bugs like to bite you
• Apply to the pulse points on your body. These areas, which have more body heat due to the warmth of your blood, are the best spots to apply a scent that you want to last a bit longer. Pulse points are located behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee
• If wearing short pants or shirts add few good swipes up and down the arms and legs
• Most effective if applied about 5 minutes before venturing outside
• If you are pregnant, please discuss the use of any product with your health care provider
• For small children or those with sensitive skin it is recommended that you do a patch test before using and if you have any questions, check with your health care provider
• Please have adults do the applying and do not apply to children’s hands
• Avoid contact with eyes–in case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water
Better than: Our special blend of essential oils includes lemon eucalyptus, recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as an alternative to DEET.
Care: Keep lid on in dry place when not in use. Please use within 6 months of purchase
Packaging: This repellent comes in a paper tube.
When done: Re-purpose the tube, recycle or compost.
There are no reviews yet.