The most hydrating blends of oils for your baby!
Store Operators are vital to the day to day happenings within each location. As a Store Operator, you will be responsible for opening the store, assisting guests, maintaining a welcoming, safe and supportive environment for all guests and performing admin and janitorial tasks.
What you’ll do:
* Open the store according the company hours and protocol.
* Ensure the store is well kept (free from spills, clean, tidy, merchandised, stocked, etc.)
* Greet and engage every guests as outlined in orientation.
* Assists guests with questions, help them to make decisions, conclude any financial transaction, etc., and ensure their satisfaction.
* Perform routine floor inspection, cleaning/sanitizing, merchandising and inventory management practices.
* Create store-specific and company wide content based on daily happenings for consideration for social media, blog, or other medium inclusion.
* Participate in strategy, seasonal, window display and other company related discussions.
* Perform inventory, administrative and janitorial tasks on schedule and as needed.
* Utilize down-time to improve store appearance and performance.
* Contribute concerns, suggestion and ideas for implementation.
* Other tasks as requested.
Who you are:
* Passionate about sustainability and zero waste but accepting of diversity and “the journey”.
* Person-centered, quickly builds rapport, enjoys exceeding expectation.
* Friendly, personable, inclusive and professional.
* Takes initiatives, does what needs to be done, turns downtime into productive/constructive time.
* Forward thinking, idea person and contributor.
People & Culture:
* Drive the core values and exemplify the culture of Less Than internally and outwardly on and off the premises.
* Exemplify passion, commitment, integrity and a sense of ownership in your work and store location.
* Be receptive to change, feedback, debate and the dynamics of working within a smaller organization.
* Be comfortable in managing self and others through leadership.
* Being a part of measurable change through mission driven work.
* Casual and team-based work environment.
* Product discount, company events + parties.
* Paid time off.
* Paid lunch.