Put an end to razor burn, bumps, and dry itchy skin! This natural shaving soap is enriched with shea and cocoa butters plus ayurvedic aritha (soapnuts) for a rich, creamy lather.
• Moisturizing avocado oil also acts as a humectant that draws water molecules to the skin to help retain and preserve the moisture in your skin
• Bentonite clay provides razor glide for a clean, close, soothing shave
• A refreshing citrus essential oil blend helps balance natural skin oils
• Lavender tones the skin and eases inflammation
How to Use:
• Shave during or after a hot shower
• Give your shaving brush a good soaking with hot water
• Shake the brush a bit–you want it wet, not waterlogged
• Take the brush and swirl it over the surface of the soap to generate a rich lather–it will be bubbly at first but as you swirl the lather will become thicker
• Apply the rich lather with the brush until it covers all the areas you want to shave.
• Shave with the grain of your beard
• For a very close shave, you can re-lather and shave very gently across the grain
• Rinse with cold water
• Apply an After-Shave Balm or a Beard Oil or even a Facial Oil to moisturize your skin
Better than: This shaving soap bar is better than other synthetic soap bars because it’s all natural and ships in recyclable packaging.
Care: Keep dry when not in use.
Packaging: 3 oz round bar that ships in a recyclable box.
When done: Order more and recycle or compost the box!
There are no reviews yet.