Say goodbye to razor burn, irritation, and dryness with our natural shaving soap – your skin’s new best friend. Our specially crafted shaving soap is a game-changer, formulated to nurture your skin while delivering a smooth, irritation-free shave.
Enriched with shea and cocoa butters, along with ayurvedic aritha (soapnuts), this shaving soap creates a luxurious, creamy lather that pampers your skin. It’s more than just a shaving soap; it’s a nourishing blend designed to elevate your shaving routine. The inclusion of moisturizing avocado oil acts as a humectant, attracting and sealing moisture into your skin for lasting hydration.
For a smooth and comfortable shave, we’ve added Bentonite clay that ensures effortless razor glide, providing a close shave without the irritation. Plus, a refreshing blend of citrus essential oils helps to balance natural skin oils while lavender contributes to toning the skin and soothing inflammation.
How to Use:
• Shave during or after a hot shower
• Give your shaving brush a good soaking with hot water
• Shake the brush a bit–you want it wet, not waterlogged
• Take the brush and swirl it over the surface of the soap to generate a rich lather–it will be bubbly at first but as you swirl the lather will become thicker
• Apply the rich lather with the brush until it covers all the areas you want to shave.
• Shave with the grain of your beard
• For a very close shave, you can re-lather and shave very gently across the grain
• Rinse with cold water
• Apply an After-Shave Balm or a Beard Oil or even a Facial Oil to moisturize your skin
Ingredients: Coconut Oil*, Canola Oil, Palm Oil (Sustainable)*, Castor Bean Oil*, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Avocado Oil*, Cocoa Butter*, Virgin Shea Butter*, Coconut Milk*, Benotite Clay, Lemon Essential Oil*, Lime Essential Oil*, Bergamont Essential Oil*, Lavender Essential Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil*, Eucalyptus Essential Oil*, Soapnuts*, Cornstarch*, Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)*.
Better than: This shaving soap bar is better than other synthetic soap bars because it’s all natural and ships in recyclable packaging.
Care: Keep dry when not in use.
Packaging: 3 oz round bar that ships in a recyclable box.
When done: Order more and recycle or compost the box!